Hello loves! Happy Friday, wherever you are in the world! Today I’m bringing you the start of a short series of little posts about the moon phases. Each month will feature a different phase, and this month’s focuses on the Waxing Moon, which is currently occurring here in the northern hemisphere.
This month, the Waxing Moon begins with the Waxing Crescent around the 3rd, then completes its phase with the burgeoning Waxing Gibbous on the 14th before fully illuminating.
The waxing moon is a great time to conceive new ideas, to make decisions, and to strengthen your mind and heart. It’s a regenerating time made for growth, motivation, and increase in whatever key point in your life you’d like to focus on. Make the most of this constructive part of the moon phase to GET CRAP DONE!
THINGS TO DO ON WAXING MOONS:
- Set your intentions for this month; what would you like to manifest during this moon phase?
- Nurture your friendships and other relationships.
- Host a get-together!
- Sit down with whatever inspiration you draw from (Pinterest, blogs, books or authors, artists, tea, or good music) and get some ideas penned into life on paper or on your computer.
- If you’ve been thinking of making any plans for the future, work them out now.
- Start a new project.
- Read articles on self improvement and put them into action in your life.
- Start a good habit.
Love and light,