Hello loves! Happy Friday, wherever you are in the world! Today I’m bringing you the start of a short series of little posts about the moon phases. Each month will feature a different phase, and this month’s focuses on the Full Moon, which is occurring in the northern hemisphere.
This month, the Full Moon occurs around the 16th.
The full moon is powerful and bright, hovering at the middle point of its cycle. The energy is intense and you can make a lot of positive changes in your life! It’s a time for tackling large tasks that need a crapton of energy.
THINGS TO DO ON FULL MOONS:
- Set your intentions for this month; what would you like to manifest during this moon phase?
- Add in some positive thinking to replace some old, negative thought processes. For example, say something nice about yourself when you catch yourself almost saying something bad about yourself!
- Finish a project you’ve been working on.
- If you use crystals, now’s the perfect time to charge them.
- Write down a gratitude list and thank your deity, deities, or the Universe for all that you have.
- Release thoughts, habits, people, relationships, or emotions that no longer serve you on a piece of paper. Under the light of the moon (if possible), tear up or burn the piece of paper while thanking the Universe for ridding you of these things.